• Login:

Welcome to the Droid Bionic Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Help with "TANGO" CONTACTS PHONE NUMBER....Keeps synching home number, not cell..

This is a discussion on Help with "TANGO" CONTACTS PHONE NUMBER....Keeps synching home number, not cell.. within the Droid Bionic Apps forums, part of the Droid Bionic Forum category; Does anybody know why every time I try to call my brother using Tango video call, it keeps synching his home phone number and not ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Bionic Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Wink Help with "TANGO" CONTACTS PHONE NUMBER....Keeps synching home number, not cell..

Does anybody know why every time I try to call my brother using Tango video call, it keeps synching his home phone number and not his cell. His account is setup correctly. I asked to make sure. It works when he calls me. But even if I uninstall Tango and reinstall it, it keeps synching his home number. I went into my contacts list and even erased his home number. when I refresh my contacts on Tango, his home number popped up again. WTF! There is no way under contacts will it let me change the Tango number. It says uneditable for TANGO phone number. Any advice? I even contacted Tango and are waiting for a response..

2. # ADS
    Ads

Bionic Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondingo View Post
    Does anybody know why every time I try to call my brother using Tango video call, it keeps synching his home phone number and not his cell. His account is setup correctly. I asked to make sure. It works when he calls me. But even if I uninstall Tango and reinstall it, it keeps synching his home number. I went into my contacts list and even erased his home number. when I refresh my contacts on Tango, his home number popped up again. WTF! There is no way under contacts will it let me change the Tango number. It says uneditable for TANGO phone number. Any advice? I even contacted Tango and are waiting for a response..
    Yeah, I had the same problem. I did fix it in contacts though. I found that my contacts, multiple sets of contacts seemed to interfere with tango. I went through all my contacts individually...meaning...google, facebook, windows live, outlook, etc, and noticed I had conflicting information. Once I lined it all up, Tango worked as expected. BTW...this also impacted my TMOBILE QIK dialing also....

obligatory ' I hate being a lurker' comment.

Ads